For the safety of our community, we ask that all patrons attending follow recent CDC guidance, which calls for everyone to wear face masks indoors. Please do not attend any show if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are feeling unwell. We will provide face masks for anyone who wants one.
As a public facility on the University of Utah campus, we are required to comply with Utah State Law which means that we cannot mandate our patrons wear masks or be vaccinated.
Update 10/18/2021: Like many public spaces, we recently surveyed our patrons regarding attitudes about masking, vaccines, and attending theatre. We had nearly 1,000 responses. We are happy to report the following:
- Over 98% of our patrons report being fully vaccinated (more than two or three weeks past their last dose)!
- Over 83% believe it is important to wear masks all or most of the time.
- Over 81% believe masks should be worn in large public spaces.
1. If you have questions about your seating or wish to modify your seating to accommodate social distancing, please contact the Box Office at 801-581-6961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PTC will be providing limited concessions.
3. There will be no coat check for the first two productions of 2021-2022; please plan accordingly.
4. Hearing assist devices will be available, however we encourage you to bring your own wired earphones (not bluetooth).
5. Our Lobby will only be open for patron arrival one hour before curtain time.
As we look to safely re-open, meeting the requirements of the University and of the professional arts organizations with whom we partner, you may experience more changes throughout the season.
Thank you for helping us ensure the safety of our patrons, staff, cast, and crew.