Pioneer Theatre Company strives to create the best experience possible during your evening of theatre. Please read the information below, as well as our policies to ensure all your expectations are met.
- Our Box Office can be reached at 801-581-6961 or by email: email@example.com. You may also visit our Box Office in person at the outdoor window located on the west side of the Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theatre at 300 South 1400 East, Salt Lake City. Due to COVID regulations, our lobby only open an hour prior to performances.
- The Box Office hours are Monday – Friday from 10 am to 6 pm, on Saturdays when productions are running, and until intermission during evening performances.
- Ticket orders may take 5 -7 business days to arrive at your address. Tickets for performances within the next 10 days will not be mailed out and are available for pickup at the theatre anytime before the performance, and at the Will Call window on the day of the performance.
- Free Parking is available immediately to the south of Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theatre with overflow parking across 400 South, in the Rice-Eccles Stadium lot. Please see Directions and Parking for more information on parking near the theatre.
Post Performance Discussions
- Post Performance Discussions with the cast take place following the second Saturday Matinee performance of every production. This is a terrific opportunity to speak candidly with the cast, and sometimes the director or playwright, if available, about putting the production on stage.
- The Loge Gallery is open during the run of each show. Visitors to Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theatre can view fine art exhibitions by some of Utah’s best artists.
Sensitivity Ratings | Script Checkout
- Most Pioneer Theatre Company productions are appropriate for all audiences. Some productions are geared for mature audiences. If you are unsure whether the language and subject matter of a play are appropriate for children or other guests, please feel free to call the box office at 801-581-6961.The box office will be happy to answer any questions you may have about upcoming productions. You may also peruse a script before seeing the production. A limited number of scripts are available for check out on a first-come, first-served basis. You may also read our Content Advisory for detailed show information.
- Pioneer Theatre Company is committed to making our theatre accessible. We provide wheelchair seating in all price ranges on the Main Floor of our theatre.
- Assisted Listening Services can be provided on request. Please contact the box office at 801-581-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ASL Interpreted Performances- We will be providing interpreted performances on 2:00 PM the following days:
- Scapin- October 1, 2022
- Shucked- November 12, 2022
- A Christmas Story- December 10, 2022
- A Distinct Society- February 11, 2023
- Putting It Together- March 18, 2023
- What the Constitution Means To Me- April 22, 2023
- The Prom- May 27, 2023
Please contact the box office at 801-581-6961 or email email@example.com to ensure that we are seating you in a good area to see our interpreters.
- Hearing Assistance
- PTC is pleased to provide a hearing enhancement system. Receivers can be picked up from the coat check on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Gift Certificates
- Gift Certificates are available in any amount and may be redeemed for tickets to any performance. Gift certificates are good for one year from date of purchase (subject to seating availability).