Donate

Will you help?

As a professional not-for-profit theatre, PTC relies on the support of our friends and patrons. Earned income accounts for 66 percent of our budget, but the remaining 34 percent must come from contributions.

Your support during this time is crucial to ensure we can open once more. Make a gift today and preserve our ability to produce exceptional theatre when it is safe to do so.

Did you know? The CARES Act tax benefits have been extended through 2021. Non-itemizing taxpayers can claim an above-the-line charitable deduction of up to $300 for individuals or $600 for joint-filers for cash contributions to PTC. Taxpayers who itemize their deductions may deduct up to 100% of their adjusted gross income for cash contributions to PTC. Donate today!

Donate Now
 


Where does PTC get its revenue and how is it spent?

Expenses

There are many costs associated with producing outstanding professional theatre. When you give to Pioneer Theatre Company, 70 percent of your gift directly supports artistic and production personnel and the creation of the stunning sets and costumes that make our productions so exciting. Pioneer Theatre Company employs the best actors, directors, and designers in the country so we can produce theatre of the highest artistic quality. Your gift also supports Play-by-Play and the Student Matinee Program.


Income

PTC generates more than $2.3 million annually from ticket sales.  While this represents 57 percent of our annual income, an important piece of the theatre’s revenue comes from contributions. Notably, our individual donors are the single largest source of privately contributed funds. The generosity of our donors ensures we provide the best theatre experience possible. This is why your support is so important to the success of Pioneer Theatre Company.


(top) John Hutton in King Charles III

(bottom) Maxwell Rimington in Oliver!