Gifts to Pioneer Theatre Company provide vital financial support for the theatre. The income generated from ticket sales and other earned revenue sources provides more than two-thirds of the theatre’s annual budget. The balance must be raised – and it’s our individual donors who play an important part in funding the theatre’s productions and programs.
We welcome donations by phone or online. If you need assistance, please contact Director of Development Geoff Doiron at 801-585-3196 of Geoff.Doiron@PTC.Utah.edu.
In addition to the satisfaction of having played an important role in the creation of live, professional theatre, donors to PTC are eligible for the following benefits. All benefits are cumulative and effective as of September 1, 2019.
- Contributors ($50 – $249)
- Recognition in the playbill for one year.
- Patrons ($250 – $499)
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments in the Patterson Room at intermission.
- Angels ($500 – $999)
- Name recognition on the lobby monitor acknowledging your support.
- Associates ($1,000 – $2,499)
- The opportunity to attend either a production’s rehearsal or lunch with the actors and concierge service for ticket exchange.
- Directors Club ($2,500 – $4,999)
- Convenient reserved parking, priority assistance with season ticket upgrades, exclusive theatre events, and membership in the University of Utah President’s Club.
- Individual Sponsors ($5,000 and above)
- The opportunity to direct your gift to sponsor a specific PTC production or project. A special acknowledgment will be included in the playbill. For more information please contact, Geoff Doiron, Director of Development, at 801-585-3196 or Geoff.Doiron@PTC.Utah.edu.
For further information, email Development@PioneerTheatre.org