PTC ANNOUNCES LOCAL AEA AUDITIONS FOR
Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Orient Express
Adapted for the Stage by Ken Ludwig
Directed by Melissa Rain Anderson
PTC kicks off its 62nd season with the spellbinding excitement and intrigue of one of Agatha Christie’s greatest whodunnits. Just after midnight, a snowdrift stops the Orient Express in its tracks. The luxurious train is surprisingly full for the time of the year, but by the morning it is one passenger fewer. An American tycoon lies dead in his compartment, stabbed eight times, his door locked from the inside. Isolated and with a killer in their midst, the passengers rely on detective Hercule Poirot to identify the murderer – in case the killer decides to strike again.
August 28 – September 22, 2023 (Rehearsals)
September 22 – October 7, 2023 (Performances)
- Monday – Saturday: Up to eight hours daily (with a break) between the hours of 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
- Additional hours will be added for Technical Rehearsals beginning September 15.
Local AEA members must audition in person. This audition is for local AEA members ONLY – out of town actors may submit to our casting director Bob Cline for the New York auditions.
- Actors Equity Association members must audition in-person, Friday, May 19 from 3:00-4:00 PM.
- Call backs are by invitation only and will be held in-person, Saturday morning, May 20. Times: TBA
- Please use the sides (provided below) in order to audition for a specific role.
AUDITION SIDES CAN BE ACCESSED HERE
How to sign up for an audition slot: (THE AUDITION PERIOD HAS NOW PASSED)
Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theatre
300 South 1400 East, Room 245
Salt Lake City, UT 84112