Actors Equity Association (AEA) members must submit an audition tape online.
Online auditions can be submitted FOR TWO DAYS ONLY, from 9:00 a.m. Sept. 6 to 5:00 p.m. Sept. 7. MDT.
- Call backs are in-person, by invitation only, on Saturday, September 10, 2021, at 4 p.m.
- All auditioners must be available to attend in-person call backs.
- Please use the sides provided.
LINK TO SIDES:
- Prepare a side and callback from the following link: The Messenger Sides
- December 20, 2021 – January 13, 2022 , including December 24, December 31, and January 1, 2022. (Rehearsal)
- January 14, 2022 – January 29, 2022 (Performance), nightly, Monday – Saturday with matinees (2:00 p.m.) on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Rehearsals are eight hours daily. Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Additional hours will be added during Tech Week and changes in schedule will be announced as needed by the stage manager.
Call back information (if invited):
- Call backs are in person, by invitation only, on Friday, September 10, 2021, at 4 p.m.
- Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theatre, 300 South 1400 East, Room 245, Salt Lake City, UT 84112
- Unvaccinated people are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
Cast breakdown for “The Messenger”
All roles listed in character breakdown below are available. Performers of all ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to audition.