Pioneer Theatre Guild
Unfetter your exuberance for theatre! Become an active supporter of Pioneer Theatre Company by joining the Pioneer Theatre Guild, where you will help assure that this artistically compelling professional theatre continues to reach ever-expanding audiences.
Here is your opportunity to become involved in social events, service projects and fund raising activities to benefit the theatre. Find out how you can become a part of the Guild today. Call the Guild President, Glen Clayburn, at 801-566-0456 or visit the Pioneer Theatre Guild’s page for more information.
Volunteer Front of House Staff
Pioneer Theatre Company is currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 season! If we don’t contact you this season, we will still keep your information on file for our waitlist as well as substitute positions.
Front of House Volunteers are responsible for assisting patrons before, during and following performances with ticketing, seating, concessions, coat check, and donor receptions. Responsibilities vary by position.
Current Volunteer opportunities include:
(all volunteer positions require a full season commitment)
- Volunteer Usher: One night per production commitment (seven total nights)—opportunity to watch performances while volunteering.
- Volunteer Coat Check Attendant: One night per production commitment (seven total nights)—opportunity to watch performances while volunteering.
- Volunteer Ticket Taker: One night per production commitment (seven total nights)—opportunity to watch performances while volunteering.
- Volunteer Concessions Assistant: Minimum three performances per production commitment (minimum 21 performances)—receives two complimentary tickets per production to return and watch with a guest.
- Student Matinee Series Volunteer: Minimum commitment of one Wednesday afternoon performance per production—opportunity to watch the performance while volunteering. Student Matinee Volunteers may be asked to usher or check tickets.
Please read our full position descriptions for more information. 2021-22 Job Descriptions.
If you have questions regarding the volunteer program or applications, please email the House Manager/Volunteer Coordinator Nikki Baum.