We provide Opening Night tickets to members of the media working with recognized newspapers, radio stations, television stations, and other publishing arts organizations for the purpose of reviewing the production. On a case-by-case basis, we provide review tickets to established bloggers and other non-affiliated reviewers. If you would like to arrange to review a show at PTC, please contact Director of Marketing Joshua Black or call 801-581-6270.
Media Photos and PTC Logos:
Media photos of all our productions and upcoming productions may be viewed by any website visitor. High-resolution files of most photos are available by double-clicking on the photo, but you will require login access to do so. If you are requesting a login, or have any other questions about our media photos, please contact email@example.com, or call 801-581-6270.
PTC logos for media use are found here.
You will find the latest press releases below. For past press releases, please visit the press release archives.
Recent Press Releases
- PIONEER THEATRE COMPANY PRESENTS WORLD PREMIERE OF A DISTINCT SOCIETY BY KAREEM FAHMY
- PIONEER THEATRE COMPANY CELEBRATES THE HOLIDAYS WITH TONY-NOMINATED A CHRISTMAS STORY, THE MUSICAL
- PTC ANNOUNCES CAST AND CREATIVE FOR BROADWAY BOUND MUSICAL COMEDY SHUCKED, PART OF THE COMPANY’S 22-23 SEASON
- PTC OPENS 22/23 SEASON WITH ALL-NEW ADAPTATION OF MOLIÈRE’S SCAPIN
- PTC WILL PRODUCE THE NEW BROADWAY MUSICAL SHUCKED FOR THE 2022-2023 SEASON
- PTC’s NEW PLAY READING SERIES ANNOUNCES TITLES FOR JUNE 2022
- PTC’S HELLO, DOLLY! CASTS LOCAL NOTABLES IN ON-STAGE ROLE
- Tony Award-winning Hello, Dolly! lets loose on stage with an all-star cast and design team
- UTAH PREMIERE OF MATTHEW BARBER’S FIREFLIES AT PTC
- Fan favorite Paige Davis takes on iconic stage role at Pioneer Theatre Company