We provide Opening Night tickets to members of the media working with recognized newspapers, radio stations, television stations, and other publishing arts organizations for the purpose of reviewing the production. On a case-by-case basis, we provide review tickets to established bloggers and other non-affiliated reviewers. If you would like to arrange to review a show at PTC, please contact Publicity Manager Jennifer Fitzgibbon or call 801-581-7222.
Media Photos and PTC Logos:
Media photos of all our productions and upcoming productions may be viewed by any website visitor. High-resolution files of most photos are available by double-clicking on the photo, but you will require login access to do so. If you are requesting a login, or have any other questions about our media photos, please contact email@example.com, or call 801-581-7222.
PTC logos for media use are found here.
You will find the latest press releases below. For past press releases, please visit the press release archives.
For all other media inquiries please call 801-581-6270.
Recent Press Releases
- PTC OPENS 22/23 SEASON WITH ALL-NEW ADAPTATION OF MOLIÈRE’S SCAPIN
- PTC WILL PRODUCE THE NEW BROADWAY MUSICAL SHUCKED FOR THE 2022-2023 SEASON
- PTC’s NEW PLAY READING SERIES ANNOUNCES TITLES FOR JUNE 2022
- PTC’S HELLO, DOLLY! CASTS LOCAL NOTABLES IN ON-STAGE ROLE
- Tony Award-winning Hello, Dolly! lets loose on stage with an all-star cast and design team
- UTAH PREMIERE OF MATTHEW BARBER’S FIREFLIES AT PTC
- Fan favorite Paige Davis takes on iconic stage role at Pioneer Theatre Company
- TONY AWARD-WINNING SOMETHING ROTTEN! FINALLY GETS ITS PTC DEBUT
- Timely Play About A Whistleblower And An Epidemic Receives World Premiere
- Pioneer Theatre Company “Elves” Partner With Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program