We provide Opening Night tickets to members of the media working with recognized newspapers, radio stations, television stations, and other publishing arts organizations for the purpose of reviewing the production. On a case-by-case basis, we provide review tickets to established bloggers and other non-affiliated reviewers. If you would like to arrange to review a show at PTC, please contact Director of Marketing & Communications Joshua Black or call 801-581-6270.
Media Photos and PTC Logos:
Media photos of all our productions and upcoming productions may be viewed by any website visitor. High-resolution files of most photos are available by double-clicking on the photo, but you will require login access to do so. If you are requesting a login, or have any other questions about our media photos, please contact email@example.com, or call 801-581-6270.
PTC logos for media use are found here.
You will find the latest press releases below. For past press releases, please visit the press release archives.
Recent Press Releases
- PIONEER THEATRE COMPANY ANNOUNCES LINEUP FOR 2023 PLAY-BY-PLAY FESTIVAL
- PIONEER THEATRE COMPANY PRESENTS UTAH PREMIERE OF 7-TIME TONY AWARD-NOMINATED “THE PROM”
- PIONEER THEATRE COMPANY ANNOUNCES 2023-2024 SEASON
- PIONEER THEATRE COMPANY PRESENTS PULITZER PRIZE FINALIST WHAT THE CONSTITUTION MEANS TO ME
- PIONEER THEATRE COMPANY PAYS HOMAGE TO LATE, GREAT STEPHEN SONDHEIM WITH PUTTING IT TOGETHER
- PIONEER THEATRE COMPANY PRESENTS WORLD PREMIERE OF A DISTINCT SOCIETY BY KAREEM FAHMY
- PIONEER THEATRE COMPANY CELEBRATES THE HOLIDAYS WITH TONY-NOMINATED A CHRISTMAS STORY, THE MUSICAL
- PTC ANNOUNCES CAST AND CREATIVE FOR BROADWAY BOUND MUSICAL COMEDY SHUCKED, PART OF THE COMPANY’S 22-23 SEASON
- PTC OPENS 22/23 SEASON WITH ALL-NEW ADAPTATION OF MOLIÈRE’S SCAPIN
- PTC WILL PRODUCE THE NEW BROADWAY MUSICAL SHUCKED FOR THE 2022-2023 SEASON